SERVICE AND REPAIR: Is your heat not working? Is the furnace not putting out heat? Does the unit turn on and or off randomly? Was your heat running this morning and when you got home the house was cold? Call our tech’s at Pleasant Run A/C & Heat, LLC! With our competitive pricing and 24/7 Emergency Services, you can always count on Pleasant Run A/C & Heat, LLC to take care of your Heating needs. We service all brands of commercial and residential units including Lennox, Goodman, York, Rheem, Carrier, Trane, and York.
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE: It is no secret that your HVAC systems can create costly repair bills. What is often not performed is maintenance! Whether your unit is old or new, small or large, all manufacturers recommend an annual Heating Maintenance (some manufacturers will void warranties due to not having routine maintenance). Preventative maintenance for your HVAC systems saves you money, avoids difficult downtime, extends the life of your equipment, and maintains comfort. At Pleasant Run A/C & Heat, LLC, comfort and quality are what we strive for in keeping customer’s warm in the fall and winter months!
Under our maintenance agreement we will check the following to ensure you will make it through the winter:
- Gas Furnace – gas pressure and carbon monoxide leak check of gas furnace;
- Heat Exchange – Safety check of heat exchanger for any holes or safety hazards;
- Drain Lines will be Cleared on all 90+% Gas Furnaces ($249 value);
- Auxiliary Heat/Emergency Heat checks for proper operation;
- Verify freon charge (Heat Pump systems);
- Verify thermostat operation and low voltage connections:
- Verify high voltage connections to Furnace or Air Handler;
- Free one inch filter replacement ($25 value per filter);
- Electrical/Resistance Testing – Amp Draw(s), Motor, Capacitors testing;
- Inspection of Accessible Air Ducts;
- Safety Switch stress test; and
- Measure Air Flow and Static Pressure
Aside from the two yearly tune-ups, our Maintenance Plan customers will receive 15% off all repairs and accessory upgrades, Priority Service, and no additional after-hours fees
($200 value each trip).
CONSIDERING REPLACEMENT: Is your system constantly breaking down and costing too much for a repair? Have you considered replacement? Call Pleasant Run A/C & Heat, LLC! WE OFFER FINANCING WITH RATES AS LOW AS 0% (with approved credit rating) on qualifying systems – click here for more details. We also offer 6-MONTH No Payment options on qualifying systems as well.
PO Box 39 Lancaster, Texas 75146
License Number – TACLA00087393